Presenters - More Information
Now is the perfect time to join!
If you are interested in knowing how you can join the Discover Magic family, than you have come to the right place. Please watch these videos and read the details below!
Also contact us and we can send you more details on pricing options and availability in your area!
What is Discover Magic:
One of the many marketing videos we offer:
What kids are saying about Discover Magic:
This is the first video kids see when they log into thier personal online video vault account!
It goes over the 8 traits of a True Magician while teaching the 3 Rules of Magic!
Here are just a few reasons Discover Magic is a great opportunity!!!
• LOW START-UP COSTS
• LOW FIXED COSTS
• FLEXIBLE STRUCTURE TO FIT YOUR VISION
• A GROWING NEED THAT PARENTS ARE SEEING
• EASY-TO-GET FREE PUBLICITY AND COMMUNITY SUPPORT
• PREMIUM PRODUCT
• SUPER FUN
If you enjoy working with people and building successful teams, if you want to have a positive impact on the children of your community, and if you want to offer something special and of the highest quality, then a Discover Magic License is perfect for you.
(Picture from the Purple Wand Course)
Each fun and engaging magic lesson is designed to build character, confidence, and communication skills in kids 8 to 12 years old. This dynamic program is perfect for summer camps, after-school classes, and other enrichment programs.
It is designed to be flexible to fit your needs. During the school year you can teach it as an after-school program for a full week or one day a week for multiple weeks. You can run the program in the summer as a camp as your own program or team up with a local program that is already established. You can get sponsors or grants so you can teach it to Boys and Girls programs or you can even teach it at nursing homes. You can teach the classes or you can hire others to teach the classes. We have designed this so that you can do what you enjoy most!
There are 4 courses (Purple Wand, Green Wand and Orange Wand and Blue Wand! (this is so your students can keep coming back) In addition to that, we have 3 single day programs that you can use to promote and fill your full class.
These single day programs can be done as workshops or as school assembly shows and for each program we offer Discover Magic branded top secret file folders that to go with each show and are perfect for parents to see the quality of what they would receive when coming to one of your full courses.
We also provide optional Stand-alone tricks, Discover Magic branded activity books and other items you can use as incentives for enrolling in classes, or as giveaways to promote your brand!
Here is what a class could look like:
On the first day of class your students will get a custom trick, a top secret file folder, and special key card to access the online video vault.
That key card has a single use access code on it so they can set up a password and then log in on any computer or device they wish. Once logged in, secret words found in the file folders after each lesson will unlock more and more videos – including the special in-class videos that teach the 8 traits and bonus videos covering additional tricks that you may not have had time to cover in class.
At the end of each course students get a special Discover Magic graduation wand and certificate of advancement.
Discover Magic is filled with surprises. The tricks are custom designed for Discover Magic including custom coins and cards with hidden secrets in them.
Get ready to be a part of something truly special and contact Brian now if you would like a sample kit or more details. You can call Brian 801-916-2442 (cell) or email him here: Contact Us
- What is the cost?Much less than you would think considering how much you get! There is a one -time set up fee to secure your market, training, and initial supplies. After that there are no ongoing fees or royalties. You simply buy your supplies as you need them from us. Contact Brian for more specific details.
- What does a presenter get?You will receive a quick start manual with over 100 pages of valuable content, plus digital resources including training videos, promotional materials, pictures, and other content for your website . You get access to continued training including, emails, webinars, group discussions on Facebook and an annual live training. PLUS, you will also receive class materials you so you can start classes right away!
- Once I am a presenter, what will I do next?Once your license is approved you can start laying the groundwork for your first classes.
- Find out what successful programs in your area charge to determine what you can charge.
- Find places that are centrally located and easy-to-find to conduct your classes.
- Determine what format your classes will follow, and then pick the dates for your classes to take place.
- Use promotional material we will provide to let your community know about your upcoming classes.
- Begin taking deposits and making reservations for spaces in your class.
- How do I find a place to conduct classes in my community?As part of your training you will be given lots of ideas on where to conduct classes and how to promote them.
Most teach it as an after-school program during the school year and team up with camp programs during the summer. But there are lots of options and the program is flexible to fit all these options.
- How will I find my first class full of students?Most parents are actively looking for quality programs for their children. We will provide you with press releases and other marketing materials. Also, almost every community has an online presence that promotes local activities, so we\'ll help you arrange to have your classes come up any time a parent searches the local community for something to do.
Beyond those methods for getting the word out, there is your own performance power. Maybe offer a free workshop at a local Elementary School or the local Country Club or Sunday School groups. Also offer a substantial discount for your inaugural classes. – set the price at $245 and offer your first class a special $145 offer, for example.
- Can I have an exclusive market?Yes, you can. We want you to have every opportunity to succeed. We offer two types of license,
A minimum annual requirement of kits purchased in a year is required to secure an exclusive market. A market is defined as a county in the US.
- How will your website send students to my class?Once you become a Licensed Presenter of Discover Magic, you and your city will be listed on our site, along with a link for getting directly in touch with you regarding classes in your area.
Otherwise, your marketing materials should tell people how to contact you directly along with information about the website.
- What, exactly, should I be looking for in a class room?You will need enough space to spread your class out a bit at times, so if you plan on having 24 students, you will need more room than it would take to simply place 24 chairs there. There are times when students are spread around the room in pairs with some space between them, so make sure you have plenty of space. Tables are helpful but not mandatory. And do not forget locations with projectors and screens already accessible are ideal.
- What is the ideal class size?We recommend 12 to 20 students for an ideal learning environment.
However, if you should happen to end up with 40 or 50 students signing up for the same classes you can make it work with multiple teachers.
As far as minimums are concerned, each presenter might draw the line in a different place, but typically you would set a minimum of 6 kids for a class. You are also welcome to use Discover Magic materials to teach private lessons as well – as long as it is in your market (your assigned county).
- How soon can I get started?Right away - As soon as you receive your manual, you will want to give yourself enough time to read through the materials and plan on a month or two to get all your ducks in a row and to pick a good time and location for your class and give parents time to sign up. But in the end the time line is up to you – materials are ready to ship now!!!
Become a Presenter